Well, almost! I am looking forward to it cooling down but I really wish it wouldn't cool down too much. I like it just right. Shorts but not sweat.
Everything is going pretty well so far this year. The kids are doing great in school. Soccer has started. That's exciting but exhausting for me to do it all by myself. Some people really do not know how hard it is for me. Trying to be 2 sometimes 3 or 4 places at once (Like Orientation). Buying things for not 1 or 2 but FOUR kids. Helping 4 kids with homework. Waking up 4 kids. Getting 3 kids dressed. Brushing hair, tying ribbons and shoe laces. I know I am so blessed don't get me wrong, but it's very overwhelming doing it on my own. But I am REALLY praying for lots of patience and a sweeter disposition. I really don't want my kids to look back and remember me always in a bad mood or yelling. (yes I yell. With 4 kids you kind of have to).
Kadence's Birthday is coming up next month. We are planning the cutest Pirate Princess Party at Flame. It's seriously going to be so cute!
I turned 31 yesterday. It was a good day. My friend Jennifer took me to lunch and my friend Karan bought me a cake, then my friend Shanda brought me a gift basket over. Today my friend Sheryl took me to lunch. I feel very blessed to have some true friends. And it wasn't about buying me anything it was about going out of there way to make my day brighter when I was down because Blaine couldn't be here.
The kids are all loving their teachers. Bryceton is in band. That's exciting. I guess nothing else has really gone on. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment